7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a Marketing Print Management company that specializes in marketing material for financial firms.
The Account Manager acts as liaison for a designated client and is responsible for satisfaction with online store, print production, inventory management, and fulfillment deliverables. The Account Manager is expected to provide excellent customer service, as well as representing client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality & adherence to client requirements.
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Reviews major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met, this will include executing technical updates on web application platform.
- Owns the online store service & production contracts.
- Works closely with the production team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of order status.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales Representative.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance relationships
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Undergraduate degree
We offer a competitive wage between $17.00 and $20.00 hourly, benefits, career growth opportunities, and a Monday - Friday shift of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. If you have account management, print fulfillment, or marketing and service skills we'd love to hear from you!
Please apply online at http://doherty.jobs, or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter for more information.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app