7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is working with a family owned corporation and leading non-GMO and organic soy, pea and corn breeding company, vertically integrated into procurement, grain conditioning, ingredient processing, and food formulations.
They are looking for dependable individuals to take on the important roles of Technicians in their Turtle Lake, WI facility. These are direct hire, 12 hour positions, with incredible benefits and an opportunity to grow within the company. Pay is starting at $18.00 per hour.
Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Have a clear understanding and ability to execute company and work station/department safety procedures.
· Responsible for monitoring gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure the process is operating within Critical Variable Range; take immediate corrective for all test results that do not meet Critical Control Variables.
· Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
· Capable of learning systems and control strategy through written and oral instructions.
· Will be cross-trained in all job duties for all Technician positions within the company.
· Ability to work 12 hour shifts.
Technician required experience:
· Two or more years of experience in a Food Science Tech or Lab Tech role preferred.
· Would prefer a 2 year degree in Food Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
To submit yourself as a candidate for the Technician positions, please contact Doherty at 715-246-6635 or apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app