Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently hiring Technicians to work in a manufacturing facility in Turtle Lake, WI. As a Technician, you will be working either 1st (6:00am-6:00pm) or 2nd shift (6:00pm-6:00am) on rotating days. These are direct hire, 12 hour positions with incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow within the company. Compensation for these positions are $18.00-$19.00 per hour.
Technicians will have the opportunity to work with a family owned corporation and leading non-GMO and organic soy, pea and corn breeding company, vertically integrated into procurement, grain conditioning, ingredient processing, and food formulations. Join their team for the chance to earn a full-time, benefits eligible position with opportunities to advance within the company!
Technician Duties and Responsibilities
The Technician is responsible for:
· Having a clear understanding and ability to execute company and work station/department safety procedures
· Monitoring gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure the process is operating within Critical Variable Range; take immediate corrective for all test results that do not meet Critical Control Variables
· Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
· Learning systems and control strategy through written and oral instructions
· Cross-training in all job duties for all Technician positions within the company, which include Raw Material, Dry Protein, Wet Separation, Starch Process and Analytical
The Technician position requires the following:
· Pre-employment screening, including a drug test
· Two or more years of experience in a Food Science Tech or Lab Tech role preferred
· Would prefer a 2 year degree in Food Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
· Ability to work 12 hour shifts
To apply for the Technician role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions, or if you need further information about the Technician position, please call our New Richmond office at 715-246-6635.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app