Production - Aluminum Grinder
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions in partnership with our client company in Le Sueur, MN is currently interviewing for Production Grinder.
Our client, Le Sueur Inc., is currently seeking to train Production Grinder, to work 1st Shift in its Le Sueur, MN location. The starting pay is $13.00/hour.
PRODUCTION GRINDER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Grinder position is responsible for:
• Performing cleanup of castings at various workstations by removing gating through the following operations; core knock out, milling, grinding, drilling or bench operations.
• Loading castings into machines safely, by manually lifting or utilizing a hoist.
• Utilizing various milling machines to remove gating, bringing castings up to customer specifications.
PRODUCTION GRINDER REQUIREMENTS
The following are required for the Production Grinder role.
- Ability to perform hands-on standing work for a 10 hour shift
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous welding and machine operating experience is a plus, but not required
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Production Grinder position, please contact the Doherty office at 507-665-6204 EXT 375. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/contact-us
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty Staffing Solutions has been a workforce industry leader since 1980, offering staffing, payroll and recruiting service to companies nationwide. We recruit and place qualified individuals in industries such as industrial, manufacturing, clerical and professional. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time employment, Doherty focuses on finding a career that matches your character and skills to the right company. In addition to competitive pay, we offer employee benefits, direct deposit, and weekly paychecks. Doherty Staffing Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.