Customer Service and Production Coordinator
Customer Service and Production Coordinator (Construction)
$50,000-$60,000 depending on experience
Trinity Exteriors Inc. (Eden Prairie, MN) is now accepting applications for immediate employment of a Production Coordinator. Trinity Exteriors Inc. is known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service.
Our 10 years of success has been built upon quality products and expert installation of roofing, siding, gutters, and window products, and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals dedicated to customer service.
Our customers love us! Read what they say: http://www.trinityexteriorsinc.com/about-us/reviews.html
The Customer Service and Production Coordinator must be a "get it done" person who will be interacting with the homeowner, field personnel, subcontractors, and suppliers. Your job is to coordinate and execute on all aspects of the building of a job including permits, crew scheduling, material ordering, mortgage payment process, accounts receivables for the completed jobs, customer service.
Meet the team you will be working with:
Basic Duties/Responsibilities (partial list):
• Review accuracy in material and labor orders for roofing, siding, gutter, and windows.
• Print, track, file and organize labor order folders containing sensitive and key information.
• Place Orders for materials and coordinate with supplier dispatch for delivery and pick up.
• Provide excellent customer service in communicating build schedule updates to customers.
• Provide customer support to homeowners as the projects is happening.
• Communicate real-time changes to field Project Managers the day of the jobs.
• Process documentation after a job/project is completed.
• Communicate open Account Receivables to customers.
• Submit payments requests for endorsement to mortgage companies.
• Minimum 3 years in a Customer Service and Project Coordinator, or similar role.
• Extensive customer service experience.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Construction (roofing, siding, windows, gutters, painting, etc.) experience a plus.
• Storm restoration experience a plus but not required.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
Attributes Necessary to be Successful in this role:
• Proven leadership skills.
• Adapt and successfully communicates to different personality styles.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to deal in and with time sensitive situations.
• Understand how to prioritize and organize tasks.
• Able to work and communicate with people from diverse backgrounds.
Why Work for Trinity Exteriors?
• Management team committed to your success.
• Casual and team-based work environment.
• Established and growing company.
• Competent and capable co-workers.
• Generous bonus structure.
• Opportunity to be part of a growing company.
• Opportunity to influence and have a say in continuous improvement efforts.
• Salary ($50K-$60K based on experience)
• Bonus program
• 401K W/ 3% match
• Paid time off (PTO)/ Vacation
• Company phone
To arrange a confidential interview, please reply to this as with your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a "fit" with our company.
Visit our website at www.trinityexteriorsinc.com.