DCM Services is the industry leader in estate account resolution services, maximizing the value of estate portfolios across financial services, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries through innovation, brand protection, and performance. Using a consultative approach, we offer a full range of services from proprietary web-based solutions to full outsourcing, maintaining an unmatched spectrum of innovative solutions. Our employees are tenured, and enjoy the support of a strong call center team. If you are looking for a career with upward mobility opportunities and are ready for a more structured career that supports a positive work/life balance, you’ve come to the right place!
DCM Services offers a unique culture that focuses on estate collections, the highest ethical standards, and a supportive and goal-oriented environment.
As a successful Account Representative, you must have proven stability in the workforce with a strong work ethic. You should also have proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and be coachable, with the ability to receive and apply constructive feedback in our structured yet supportive environment.
Your responsibilities as an Account Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Reaching out to contacts connected to a decedent’s estate to collect payment for outstanding bills, loans, or other payments to ensure estate inheritance payments can be successfully distributed
- Applying polite and customer-service-focused communication that adheres to federal and state guidelines on each and every phone call
- Utilizing computer systems for data collection and contact information (no auto dialer or skiptracing is involved)
- Attempting to collect payments
- Ensuring all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Following federal and state laws in regards to dealing with debt collection
- Escalating issues to the Team Lead and/or Operations Manager
- Working in a supportive, team call-center environment
Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Collections or call-center experience, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a regulated and structured work environment
- Capacity to work independently as well as contribute to a larger team
- Proficient in basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Customer-service-focused and polite with a sensitivity to our estate client situations
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
Along with supportive and positive work environment, DCM Services also provides Account Representatives with a comprehensive benefits package matched with generous employer contributions.
- Competitive base salary up to $16/hour based on experience plus monthly bonus opportunities based on: 1) Performance 2) Compliance 3) Call Quality 4) Service Compliments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) with match
- Paid time off
- Family-friendly, flexible work schedules
- Internal advancement opportunities
- In-depth initial 3-week training program and on-going training opportunities
- Strong and supportive mentor program
- Casual dress code
- Monthly - Lunch and Breakfast
- Weekly - bagels/pastry, fresh fruit and popcorn.
- Great location in the Best Buy Corporate Headquarters complex
- Three metro transit stations and quick access to 35W, Hwy 100 & 494
- On-site cafeteria and two Caribou Coffee
- Game room, fitness center, and US Bank
DCM Services is proud to be named a 2016 Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star Tribune!