TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGER
The Transportation Safety Manager assists the Transportation Coordinator in administering departmental responsibilities such as safety, driver and student training, evaluations, and routing.
Applicants should have the skill, ability and knowledge to:
• Understand transportation laws, regulations and policies
• Navigate road maps
• Operate video surveillance systems
• Operate computer systems and software
• Conduct group processes
• Provide conflict management
• DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing rules
Applicants must hold or obtain license for:
• CDL with school bus endorsement
To apply log onto: www.bemidji.k12.mn.us, select Job Opportunities.
Please attach a cover letter and resume with business references to the electronic application.
If you need accommodation to complete the application, please contact Human Resources at 218-333-3100.
Deadline for applying: April 2, 2017
Bemidji Area Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Educator