Customer Service - Mon-Fri - Day Shift - West Metro
MAMAC Systems, Inc. is a global manufacturer of sensors, transducers and web browser based energy metering, remote monitoring, and data logging appliances for HVAC automation and environmental controls. We have been in business for more than 30 years with offices in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
- Process orders for both domestic and international customers in a fast-paced environment
- Work with internal departments to expedite orders
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products
- Assist customers with quotes and availability
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, tracking, and order status
- Maintain an extensive customer database
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience preferred
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer foundation with ability to multi-task between numerous applications
- Previous experience where attention to detail is necessary for job success
- Responsible, service-oriented personality
- Insurance: medical, dental, life, short and long term disability
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
- 401(k) plan
Hours: Monday thru Friday - day shift.
Salary: $34,000 to $40,000 per year based on experience.
Please send resume and salary requirements:
MAMAC Systems, Inc.
8189 Century Boulevard
Chanhassen, MN 55317