Finance Manager - Lakeville, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a leading production company to hire a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will be responsible for analysis, reporting and control of financial information to measure performance, improve operating cost, and analyzing capital expenditures.*Direct Hire OpportunityFinance Manager Responsibilities:
• Strategic financial leadership in the development of manufacturing operations business plans, expense and capital spending budgets and attainment of those budgets.
• Forecast financial performance related to labor and overhead expense.
• Develops control processes and procedures for JDE work order review and analysis.
• Works closely with Supply Chain to balance optimal inventory levels against operating costs and efficiencies.
• Provides leadership in recommending and implementing systems solutions to provide plant manufacturing management with information to improve operating results.
• Reviews manufacturing capital requests to determine whether return on investment and payback period meets/exceeds corporate guidelines.
• Performs post-project analysis to determine if project returns meet estimated objectives.
• Participates in all capital spending reviews for operations.
• Establishes and maintains adequate internal controls in accordance with our Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Provides advice and counsel on accounting matters to Plant Management including methods to address profit improvement and new business opportunities.
• Reviews and advises on Plant incentive plans and measurements. Finance Manager Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA, CMA or MBA a plus.
• 7+ years of finance experience in roles with strong business partnership requirements.
• Experience in manufacturing and cost accounting in a standard cost environment.
• 30% travel required
To apply for the Finance Manager position, please email your resume directly to email@example.com. #AccountingCareers