Regulatory Materials Writer
- Humera is looking for a Regulatory Materials Writer for a 3-Month contract position for our client in Minneapolis.
- Write and edit non-commercial enrollee materials owned by Government Relations Regulatory Materials team.
- Coordinate with organization-wide subject matter experts and other content contributors on all review of content, and completion of materials owned by Government Relations Regulatory Materials, to ensure all regulatory and operational timelines are met.
- Understand the regulatory requirements of each product for Medicare Advantage and State Public Programs, for development of regulated enrollee materials and content accuracy. Apply clear understanding of regulatory requirements and solid editing skills to ensure all materials are compliant.
- Understand the development of Medicare Advantage Plan Benefit Packages, including ongoing benefit or materials modification, to ensure materials? accuracy against plan benefits.
- Serve as editorial resource and consultant to departments on enrollee materials projects, and work collaboratively across departments on any material-related projects.
- Collaborate with representatives on external member materials workgroups, including the Minnesota MSHO Materials Workgroup, the Integrated SNBC Materials Workgroup, and the Managed Care (State Public Programs) Materials Workgroup, coordinating all needed involvement of other staff to create and review workgroup enrollee materials.
- Member of internal member materials subgroups.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; demonstrated experience in health care industry may be considered in lieu of degree.
- One year of experience with creation or review of regulated enrollee materials for a managed care organization or health insurance company (e.g., Evidence of Coverage (EOCs), Annual Notice of Change (ANOCs), Summary of Benefits (SBs)).
- Health care or managed care.
- Three years of experience with creation of regulated enrollee materials for a managed care organization or health insurance company (e.g., EOCs, ANOCs, SBs).
- This position is responsible to write and provide coordination and consultation on regulated enrolled materials to ensure compliance with CMS and/or DHS regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Primary emphasis is on the creation and review of enrolled materials owned by Government Relations Regulatory Materials team.
- This position involves coordination of high volume production process against regulatory timelines, and the review and editing of regulated materials.