Assistant Production Supervisor
Doherty Top Talent has partnered with an established growing company to fulfill a 1st shift Assistant Production Supervisor role. Interested candidates must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership role in a production environment, and enjoy compensation offering of $18.00 per hour.
Assistant Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversees the HPP process, ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures
- Oversees the integrity of stored products ensuring compliance with customer and industry accepted specifications.
- Maintains a safe working environment by proactively searching out and fixing/reporting potential problem situations.
- Conducts operations in accordance with all appropriate state and federal guidelines
- Maintains awareness and the ability to initiate emergency procedures
- Maintains and promotes a clean working environment.
- Completes all necessary records and reports in a timely manner
- Completes proper procedures regarding lost and damaged product
- Works closely with the administrative staff to ensure they have all the information needed to ensure all operational goals are met.
- Communicates effectively with customers and makes management aware of any situation that may affect our relationship with our customer.
- Resolve problems and can provide assistance to other HPP personnel
- Effectively communicate with HPP Mechanic, Warehouse Supervisors, and HPP Team
- Captains to ensure constant efficiencies and superior service
Assistant Production Supervisor Requirements:
- Flexible hours, weekend hours may be required
- 2nd shift position, maybe required to work other hours
- Ability to work in cold working conditions
- Ability to spend extended time on feet moving about the facility
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Assist with opening or closing the facility
To submit yourself as a candidate for the Assistant Production Supervisor position, simply click Appl Now to fill out our mobile-friendly online application, then contact the Doherty St. Cloud office at 320-257-2271.