Billing Specialist- Maple Grove, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with our manufacturing client to hire a Billing Specialist. The Billing Specialist will be responsible for managing the end-to-end monthly billing cycle.
*6 month contract
- Process all paperwork related to each scheduled service job as stated in working instructions.
- Process service partner invoices and paperwork as stated in working instructions.
- Assist in updating/maintenance of all invoicing working instructions.
- Handle incoming customer questions/complaints.
- Inform appropriate Service Manager(s) or Invoicing Manager of any customer complaints/disputes.
- Advise regional Service Managers of any problems concerning technician paperwork quality and any parts issues encountered.
- Assists in maintaining all databases and systems.
- Advise Invoicing Manager of any difficulties or discrepancies encountered with any current processes or systems.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts, including process improvement events.
- Support Service Invoicing Manager as necessary, including reports, analysis and review of orders, projects or inventory as requested.
- Other duties as defined or requested.
- 2+ years of Billing experience; Business-to-Business (not medical billing)
- Experience with ERP system strongly preferred; or manufacturing background
- Data entry with 10-key, Microsoft Office experience