Doherty Staffing is partnering with a leading supplier in the mailing industry in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking a Material Handler on 1st & 3rd shift for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts from $12-17 per hour based on experience.
Our client produces direct mail that reaches the right audience, at the right time, with the right message! As the industry leader in direct mail, they take full advantage of their high-speed, state-of-the art production platform to achieve breakaway response rates.
MATERIAL HANDLER MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Material Handler efficiently delivers materials and supplies to department equipment using floor jacks, pallet jacks, high lifts, and/or power jacks.
- They will be utilizing the computerized inventory system to determine location of materials and supplies
- Entering material transactions into the system and completing material handling section of paperwork for return of materials to the warehouse
- Moving processed material from workstations to the appropriate staging area ensuring the accurate repackaging of leftover materials
MATERIAL HANDLER KEY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and write Basic English
- 1+ year's related experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous experience using floor jacks, pallet jacks, high lifts, and/or power jacks
- Lean manufacturing and/or quality control training preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, bend, and stoop
- Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts including weekends
To apply for the Material Handler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Material Handler role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app