Doherty Top Talent has partnered with a financial institute looking to add a Teller to their team. An ideal candidate for this Teller position would have a minimum of 1 year of face to face customer service experience, an aptitude for math, and intermediate computer skills.
Daily responsibilities include:
· Cashing checks and paying out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
· Receiving checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
· Entering customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
· Balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts and calculate daily transactions, using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
· Examining checks for endorsements and to verify other information, such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments, and the legality of the documents.