EDUCATION RESEARCH & ANAYLTICS SPECIALIST,
EDUCATION RESEARCH & ANAYLTICS SPECIALIST, READY TO LEARN
Twin Cities PBS, one of the nation’s leading public media organizations, is seeking a full time Education Research & Analytics Specialist for our exciting new national project that includes an animated television series and related digital products. This position is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and is responsible for providing educational research support and learning /web analytics and data analysis to enhance the design and effectiveness of the program assets.
- Design a research plan for 5-year Ready To Learn (RTL) project in partnership with Project Director.
- Work with RTL team and external researchers to design and implement formative and summative research that support the research plan.
- Recommend changes in project materials and approach based on formative research.
- Serve as primary communication lead with external project managers to organize meetings, deliverables, and asset handoffs.
- Work with RTL team to create Theory of Change Logic Models that address reaching intended audiences for the project.
- Stay current on learning analytics practices and general website and App analytics to guide digital project implementation.
- Analyze data to determine how products are being used and make recommendations for changes to enhance user experience.
- Collaborate and interface with PBS and TPT analytics staff.
- Assist with QA testing.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree or higher in Education.
- 3+ years of professional experience in research and analytics.
- Knowledge of digital media data and analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Exceptional detail orientation and data integrity with specific attention to accuracy and quality service in a fast-paced, multi-client setting a must!
- Digitally savvy and able to work with multiple software programs.
- Experience in education and in communicating STEM content.
- Knowledge of user interface best practices and standards.
- Proven ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks within time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners in a friendly and professional manner.
- Passionate about the power of nonprofit and public media.
If you have the necessary knowledge, skills and experiences, please visit our Career Center at http://www.tpt.org/careers/job-openings to apply online.
Twin Cities Public Television is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity / Veteran / Disability employer.