Home Care Nurse- RN or LPN
Communities of Care is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) around the Twin Cities to join our team of professionals doing home care! New grads are welcome!
West St. Paul Pediatric- Days and Nights Available
- Days- Every Friday 7am-5pm.
- Overnights- Every other Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 9pm-7am. Every Saturday 9pm-7am.
- Client is a 9 month old boy with a trach and a ventilator.
Minneapolis Pediatric- Days and Nights Available
- Days- Every other Wednesday 7am-7pm.
- Overnights- Every Friday and Saturday from 7pm-7am.
- Client is a 9 month year old boy with a trach and ventilator.
Minneapolis Pediatric- Days Available
- Days- Every Tuesday and Wednesday 9am-5p.
- Client is a 9 month old boy with Microcephaly.
St. Paul Adult- Days and Nights Available
- Days- Every other Saturday 7am-3pm and Sunday 7am-7pm.
- Overnights- Every other Saturday 11pm-7am.
- Client is an adult male with a trach and ventilator
St. Francis Adult- Days and Nights
- Days-Every other Friday and Saturday 7am-7pm
- Overnights- Every other Friday 7pm-7am
- Client is an adult male with a trach and a ventilator.
Stillwater Pediatric- Days Available
- Days- Every other Monday 7:30am-4:30pm. Every Friday alternate 7am-7pm and 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Client is a 7 year old boy with SMA. Nurse will attend school with client.
WHO WE ARE: Communities of Care serves medically fragile pediatric and adult clients. We are a professional agency with 15+ years of experience, and we pride ourselves on being different from the many agencies out there with strengths that include:
- Block scheduling
- Nurses have work-life balance
- Clients have consistent schedules
- We train our nurses so they are confident and comfortable
- We believe communication with our field staff is key to a solid working relationship.
- We treat our nurses and clients the way we want to be treated.
Whether you’re a new graduate wanting a great experience with tracheostomies, ventilators, and many other complex medical conditions, OR a seasoned nurse that enjoys working 1 on 1 with a client in the home utilizing your nursing skills, Communities of Care is the agency for you!
Rates: $20-$27.50 (LPN $20-21, RN $25-$27.50)