Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the logistics industry, located in Roseville, MN. We are seeking Material Handlers on 1st shift for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $16.00 per hour.
As a Material Handler, you will be working for a logistics solutions expert that is a trusted industry partner. They specialize in distribution, transportation and warehousing, as well as installation and project management. This company strives to meet customers' needs and expectations, and are committed to meeting customers' critical timelines and budgetary requirement.
Material Handler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload products from truck
- Maintain accurate stock inventory utilizing a Radio Frequency (RF) scanner and Inventory Control Software
- Accurately pull orders using a Reach truck
- Maintain a clean work area
- All other duties as assigned
Material Handler Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Reach truck experience of one - two years required
- Experience operating a sit down fork lift
- Basic computer knowledge needed
- SAP for Inventory control preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Must submit to a criminal background, drug test and DMV review
To apply for the Material Handler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Material Handler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app