7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing is currently partnering with an outstanding company in St. Paul, MN to work as a part of a team assembling electronic signage for the construction/transportation industries. We are seeking Electrical/Mechanical Assemblers on 1st Shift for this great opportunity! In this position, you will earn $13.00 per hour.
Electrical/Mechanical Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assemble electrical signage for road-work and traffic management.
- Insert battery assemblies into the final rig.
- Use hand/power tools to construct metal frames for signage.
- Assemble LED screens, ensuring all connections are functioning.
Electrical/Mechanical Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Previous assembly experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Proficient in use of hand/power tools.
- Solid work history and attendance record.
To apply for the Electrical/Mechanical Assembler role, please click “Apply Now” and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Electrical/Mechanical Assembler position, please call our Twin Cities East Metro office at (651) 771-2368!
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app