- Employment Status
- Full Time
Maintenance Technicians Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking several Maintenance Technicians to work at a dynamic manufacturing facility, specializing in the development and production of a wide variety of semiconductor based solutions. · A Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, and every other Wednesday 6:00am-6:00pm · B Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, and every other Wednesday 6:00pm-6:00am · C Shift: Thursday-Saturday, and every other Wednesday 6:00am-6:00pm · D Shift: Thursday-Saturday, and every other Wednesday 6:00pm-6:00am Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance in the Fab/Test floor production areas
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently, under minimal supervision, to find short term solutions
- Ability to work well with others in team format
- Must be willing to work with chemicals and work in confined spaces
- Must be familiar working with battery operated drills, screwdrivers, wrenches and pliers
Maintenance Technician Requirements
· HS Diploma or equivalent · 2 year technical degree or military experience preferred · Education in Automation/Robotics/Vacuum Technology preferred · Must be willing to submit to a pre-placement drug and background check.
For more information about this Maintenance Technician position, please call our Doherty office in Bloomington at 952-876-8482. To apply for this position, please click Apply Now.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.dohertystaffing.com