Clean Room Technician
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Clean Room Operator
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking several Clean room Operators to work at a dynamic manufacturing facility, specializing in the development and production of a wide variety of semiconductor based solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to train and gain valuable job skills so you can grow with this company, even if you do not have previous industry experience. Shifts vary, and compensation is up to $16.30 per hour, based on previous experience, education, and the assigned shift. As a Clean Room Operator, you will work and be compensated for built-in overtime hours every other week.
- A Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, and every other Wednesday 6:00am-6:00pm
- B Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, and every other Wednesday 6:00pm-6:00am
- C Shift: Thursday-Saturday, and every other Wednesday 6:00am-6:00pm
- D Shift: Thursday-Saturday, and every other Wednesday 6:00pm-6:00am
Clean Room Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate assigned equipment and run production material in a cleanroom environment
- Load and unload wafer equipment (microchips)
- Follow detailed processes to ensure correct procedures are completed
- Perform quality inspections on finished products
- Follow all safety requirements of the equipment and processes in the assigned areas
Clean Room Operator Requirements:
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be willing to stand 12 hour shifts
- Must be willing to work in a cleanroom environment, including wearing full cleanroom attire
- High School Diploma or GED
Want to see what it's like to work as a Maintenance Technician/Cleanroom Operator? Click here to watch a short video!
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call our Doherty Staffing Solutions office at 952-876-8482. To apply for the Cleanroom Operator position, please click Apply Now.
Download our app for iOS and Android | www.doherty.jobs/app