Sr Innovation Project Manager/ Business Analyst
Innovation Project Manager / Business AnalystThe Internal Innovation & Operations team is on a mission to drive growth and create value through collaboration and partnerships with the startup community. Description:The Innovation Project Manager/Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting projects within the Target Innovation Portfolio to manage processes, establish disciplines, and ensure cross project alignment. The ideal candidate will also possess strong analytical skills to support the broader team as a business analyst.Responsibilities: Project Management Function -
- Facilitate project management planning activities including the development of project plans, managing product backlogs and other roles that enable the execution of the programs being run within the Innovation team.
- Assist in reporting and measuring KPIs & OKRs for II&O Programs.
- Manage inbound requests from startups and the enterprise.
- Support Target's engagement with the startup ecosystem.
- Support senior team members engagement with the enterprise through information gathering and development of market landscapes.
- Conducting research and vetting of startups for engagement with our programs and accelerators
- 4-year degree with strong academic performance
- 2 + years experience as a project manager and/or business analyst
- Experience in investment banking
- Experience working within startup/entrepreneurial communities
- Experience working in lean/agile environments, preferably as Scrum Master
- A proven history of navigating large amounts of people and settings to get things done
- High degree of comfort in managing ambiguity and changing priorities
- Undeniable entrepreneurial behavior and attitude
- Ability to maintain a calm presence under extremely fast and high pressure social scenarios
- A magnificent passion for innovation
- The ability to efficiently handle a room full of stakeholders, including those more senior than yourself
- Project management and/or strategy certification (Certified Scrum Master, Six Sigma, Lean/Agile, etc)