Lead Reporting Developer
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A LEAD REPORTING DEVELOPER Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Business Intelligence, Reporting AnalystDesign, build, and optimize complex reporting solutions to effectively deliver information to the business. Develop best practices by which to optimize reporting, and ensures adherence to established best practices. Gather and analyze data to solve complex problems, forecast future outcomes and support decision making. Provides thought leadership and peer coaching to reporting developers. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Reporting Developer, you'll take the lead as you…
- Partner with project and business leaders to identify reporting and analysis needs.
- Engage with the Target business teams to define and validate business questions; translating business questions into requirements.
- Serve as a thought partner with the business throughout development, gathering feedback to anticipate future needs.
- Execute and improve upon established data ingestion procedures to obtain, import, process and store data.
- Apply enterprise data quality expectations throughout the data lifecycle.
- Performs statistical analysis to support business needs. Gathers required data and performs data analysis to support business need. Anticipates clients' future and ongoing needs.
- Partner with teams across the enterprise to overcome obstacles to gain buy-in for ideas and plans with wide ranging impact.
- Generate insights and communicate finding in a manner that the business leaders can understand, ensuring interpretation, appropriate detail and usability.
- Present intermediate and final reporting solutions. Requirements
- Masters preferred, BA/BS required
- 5-7 years relevant experience (e.g. application development or quantitative role)
- Strong SQL experience (both writing and optimizing complex queries)
- Primarily Teradata and DB2
- Big Data experience (leveraging tools such as Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka)
- ETL development experience
- Experience with agile development and ensuring teams are following repeatable practices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Consultative ability
- Self-starter with strong communication skillsDesired Requirements
- Experience with Retail
- Experience solving complex Supply Chain problems
- Experience solving complex Merchandising problems