Program Assistant Terms and Conditions of Employment, job level seven
$47,665 to $59,833 annual salary plus benefits, based on 2016-17 salary schedule for program assistants
8.5 hours per day, which includes eight hours or paid time and 30 minutes of unpaid lunch
52 weeks per year
Reports to Technology Services Program Director
- Support staff and students to effectively and efficiently use technology.
- Install, configure and maintain computers and equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve technology-related problems.
- Maintain and support the LAN network.
- Manage software applications, network security, desktop security and virus protection within the LAN environment.
- Assist with diagnosing and correcting WAN problems.
- Train staff to effectively use technology equipment, applications and network services.
- Coordinate technology support services with district staff such as help desk, second-level network support, training, telecommunications, repairs, purchasing and application support.
- Maintain and document technology processes and procedures within the LAN, including LAN schematics and IP addresses.
- Manage technology assets within the LAN environment.
- School technology committee member.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Technology Services Program Director.
- Network operating systems support experience is required. Microsoft Windows 10 support experience is required.
- Microsoft Office 2016 support experience is required.
- Good written and oral communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills are required.
- Experience equivalent or an A+ certification is required.
- Ability to obtain an HP, Dell & Lenovo Printer and Desktop & Laptop Certification in the first year of hire is required.
- Able to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
Apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427