Ambulatory Surgery Manager
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 700 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 6,500 employees.
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Manager oversees and manages the day‐to‐day operations of the Ambulatory Surgery Center and facilitates connections between department physicians, Clinic Administration and outside agencies. The individual is responsible for providing patients the highest quality and safest surgical experience possible. The Ambulatory Surgery Center Manager will develop and execute department strategic plans, budgets and inventory control methods, oversee and assign adequate staffing to carryout patient care procedures in a safe and cost effective manner while maintaining customer satisfaction. The individual is also responsible for developing and implementing internal and external marketing plans to generating new services for the department.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Associate degree in Nursing with contingency of successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing within three years of hire; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nursing license
- Minimum three years of management experience in a surgical setting or five years’ experience in a leadership role in an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Critical Care or Operating Room
- Preferred/Optional Experience: Three years management experience in a surgical setting. An understanding of the basic principles of reimbursement and regulatory issues pertaining to an Ambulatory Surgery Center setting
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. The Cities of Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids of Wood County were ranked 14th in America, 3rd in the Midwest and 1st in Wisconsin as best cities to live in. Marshfield is also ranked as the 8th best "Dream City" in America offering excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways. For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/
Questions may be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources:
Apply directly through:
Or through our Career Center at:
Reference job number MC170245
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.