Commercial Loan Processor
Staffing Partners' client in St. Paul is looking for a Commercial Loan Processor. This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $18-$19 while temporary with a strong chance for a raise once it goes permanent. This person will be responsible for loan processing, documentation, and the servicing process.
- Obtaining necessary background information and supporting documentation for identifying legitimacy of the business and the authorized signers.
- Ordering necessary paperwork to process the credit file
- Prepare closing docs
- Prepare and send accurate documents to Lender for review. Handle changes as dictated on the documents.
- Prepare and forward Closing Instructions and Documents to Attorney, Title Company, and Lender for closing
- Assist colleagues with contacting all parties to schedule closing date and time.
- Review Settlement Statement for accuracy.
- Prepare post-closing docs
- Responsible for accurate input of loan data/information and disbursement into software system.
- Scan, label and upload signed documents.
- Ensure all titles/liens/filings are correct.
- Create Loan Servicing File and Guarantor File and place documents in predetermined order.
- Modify incorrect, non-binding legal loan documentation
- Obtain proof of adequate insurance for the loan.
- Maintain, update and follow up with commercial loan tickler system to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Contact appropriate parties to retrieve documents necessary for tickler files to be complete and accurate.
- Able to scan, print file documents to create loan servicing file.
- All other operation and servicing duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years related commercial lending experience and/or training
- Proficiency with MS Office products
- Familiarity with commercial loan structure
- Professional demeanor/communication.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime hours as requested.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: JHGCLP in the subject line. Thank you!