7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions is recruiting for an Electronics Engineer for a company that manufacturer's industrial measuring technology. This company has an extensive presence in the U.S. that serves to the semiconductor, automobile, mechanical engineering industries, and biomedical research. Design and develop or participate in the design and development of electronic and electrical devices as components into manufacturable products in accordance with the company's product and marketing strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and develops devices or components in accordance with product plans or as assigned by supervisor within scheduled design periods.
- Creates documentation for products designed in accordance with corporate documentation standards.
- Maintains comprehensive records of all development testing for future reference, documentation, and procedures for manufacturing.
- Applies prudent electrical engineering design criteria in all designs such as conformance to component specifications, safety margins, compatibility with other components, and adherence to industry standards.
- Prudently selects product components used in Company products on the basis of performance, availability, reliability and cost.
- Produces prototypes of designs, performs functional, reliability and other tests to prove designs are compatible with specifications.
- Monitor and service hardware as required to maximize productivity.
- Provide testing and release of controller firmware and maintain and develop parameter settings for machines as required.
- Develop bill of materials that are adequately concise and complete for other Departments such as purchasing and vendors to produce the product.
- Develops testing methods, tools, and fixtures to support manufacturing of the product.
- Acts as a technical mentor for new hires and interns.
- Leads trouble shooting and root cause analysis teams.
- 2 years' experience using and maintaining electronic and electrical equipment including transducers, oscilloscopes, supporting test equipment and microprocessors.
- 1-2 years of experience in the design of analog and digital components for industrial products.
- 1-2 years' experience in C# programming.
- Proficient in design of PC boards.
- Experience in quantitative and graphical analysis of output data.
- Basic understanding of PID loop control.
- Basic soldering skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Pulsonix, and SAP a plus.
- Familiarity with all EE and CE, CSA and UL standards, documentation standards, and industrial electronics standards.
- Has been a full-time team member in a substantial and successful design or re-design project with:
- Contribution of innovative design concept
- Application of electronic/electrical analysis techniques
- Development of the concept to the final design for a major or critical component
- Proven successful in project management established and followed project plan on time completion
- Participated in a project for 3 months min. in a cross functional team, consisting of members from at least 3 departments.
To apply for the Mechanical Engineer role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Mechanical Engineer position, please call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390 or email email@example.com #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app