7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is interviewing for a Master Packer to work at our client company, a leader in custom thermoforming of plastics and other products, located in Otsego, MN. If you're a morning person, this may be a great opportunity for you with hours from 6am-4pm Monday-Thursday. Overtime may be available on Fridays. The pay is $11 per hour.
MASTER PACKER RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Start and stop machine, inspect parts for quality and pack finished part
· Troubleshoot and correct basic problems when forming parts
· Adjust heat, recognize different forming conditions such as webbing and cold roll
· Train packers
MASTER PACKER REQUIREMENTS:
· Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in order to obtain reliable finished part counts
· Read and interpret weight measurements on a scale.
· Understand printed paperwork, labels, and quality sheets
· Lift 43 pounds 60 times per shift
· Take direction from lead and supervisor
To apply for the Packaging position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Packaging position located in Otsego, please call 763-633-7242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app