Estimator/Project Manager – Drywall Division
Swanson & Youngdale, Inc.
Estimator/Project Manager – Drywall Division, Minneapolis
Swanson & Youngdale, Inc., is a nationally recognized painting and drywall contractor with a mission to be the best finishing contractor in both commercial and industrial markets. We pride ourselves on providing superior quality, leadership and services to our clients.
Swanson & Youngdale, Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with division locations in Duluth, MN and Beulah, ND. We are seeking a full time motivated, self-starting individual to join our Drywall Division in Minneapolis team as a Estimator/Project Manager. The Drywall Division is one of fastest growing in the Midwest. We are looking for an individual to expand our sales, estimating and project management team.
Job Title: Estimator/Project Manager – Drywall Division, Minneapolis
- Analyze construction documents and prepare quantity takeoffs
- Prepare cost estimates using pricing software
- Communicate regularly and effectively to a wide range of clients
- Assist in the design and development of projects with an emphasis on win-win scenario
- Manage jobs of all types and sizes from start to finish
- Stay up-to-date with new technology, products and services
- Experience with Drywall is a must, fireproofing and plaster knowledge is a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with a cost estimation software, preferably On Center
- Strong understanding of construction and familiar with construction details
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to excel at outside sales
Competitive wage package depends on experience, includes health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, Employees Stock Option Plan (ESOP), and paid time off.
Employment is subject to passing a drug screen.
Please submit your resume via email to: email@example.com or via fax at 952.545.4435.