Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Frac Sand industry with openings near Arcadia, WI. We are seeking Industrial Electricians for these exciting direct hire employment opportunities. Compensation is $25.25 - $30.75 per hour, depending on qualifications.
This direct hire opportunity is in a publicly traded industrial sand company, and a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells, which is used as a preferred proppant in unconventional oil and gas wells.
Industrial Election Duties/Responsibilities
· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Diagnose malfunctioning systems, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a break down and correct the problem.
· Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with all codes.
· Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous to personnel or equipment.
· Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and process meters, to ensure compatibility
Industrial Election Requirements
· Must be able to perform Industrial Automation diagnostics, monitoring and installation of electrical systems requiring Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Drives, and Soft starts.
· Willing to lift up to 40 lbs. and stand for 8 hours.
· Five (5) years of experience as an Industrial Electrician, three (3) of which related to plant automation.
· Ability to work on short notice
· A valid state driver's license with no active violations within the previous three years.
· Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
· Must have the ability to size circuits, bend conduit, and understand the basic fundamentals of single phase and three phase power distribution.
· Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and work a rotating on call schedule.
To apply for the Industrial Electrician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Industrial Electrician position, please call our Eau Claire office directly at 715-514-3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app