Licensed Cosmetologist for Clinical Research
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is seeking Licensed Cosmetologists to work with a clinical research group located in Northeast Minneapolis. Cosmetologists will work projects 7-10 days in length until May 2018, and candidates must commit to the schedule for the entirety of the study. Compensation for this position is $18/hour.
Licensed Cosmetologist Responsibilities:
- Provide face-to-face customer service at a study station during the clinical research study.
- Training on the specific study station is provided prior to starting the position.
- Provide thorough documentation of subject information for study records.
- Perform tasks to complete study requirements using cosmetology knowledge and procedures.
Licensed Cosmetologist Requirements:
- Must have active cosmetology certification
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced/changing clinical research environment.
- Must have a flexible schedule and proven dependability.
To apply for the Licensed Cosmetologist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Cosmetologist position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app