Manufacturing Program Manager-Northwest Suburbs
Staffing Partners' client is seeking a Program Manager to join their growing client in the Northwest suburbs. The Program Manager will work closely with the sales team by generating quotes, determining cost effective ways to complete quotes, and managing the manufacturing process.
- Manage quoting process to support sales team
- Determine project costs using various methods of research
- Build and maintain relationships with customers as main point of contact
- Schedule and lead manufacturing process
- Ensure deadlines and projects are being met
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Manufacturing)
- 6+ years project management experience
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: MRBMPM in the subject line. Thank you!