Full Time Material Handler
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the distribution and warehouse industry located in Marshall, MN. We are seeking Material Handlers on 3rd shift for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $12.50 per hour at this company.
Material Handler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Use a pallet jack to assist with the organization of pallets.
· Assist with loading and unloading semi-trucks in the depot area.
· Follow all instructions and safety procedures to ensure safe operations.
· Set up rollers to move materials that aren't palletized from the truck into the freezer.
Material Handler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to read, write, and understand Basic English.
· Ability to withstand temperatures down to -12 degrees.
· Able to work with minimal supervision and have a great attitude.
Contact To apply for the Material Handler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Material Handler position, please call or text our Doherty Marshall office directly at (507)-532-2000 or email DSS_Marshall@doherty.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.com/app