7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading Manufacturing industry in Owatonna, MN. We are seeking a second shift Panel Assembler for these exciting opportunities! Compensation starts at $17.66 per hour with some mandatory overtime.
Summary- This is an entry level, direct placement position. You will have a hand in the process of creating top of the line HVAC systems. In this position you will take part in assembling the panels of the HVAC system. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company.
Panel Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Assemble/ Insulate/ Sort parts to form panels for units
· Uses hand and power tools to complete assemble
· Read blueprints and work flow documents to ensure a quality product
· Operates TOX machine and spray gun according to proper procedures
· Follow directions given by team leader or supervisors
Panel Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 6 months of manufacturing experience
· Standing entire 10 hour shifts
· Blueprint reading
· Operate power and hand tools
· High school diploma or equivalent
To apply for the Panel Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Panel Assembly position, please call (or text if office has text-enabled number) our Owatonna office directly at 507-444-9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app