Drafter - Precast
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a client located in Western WI that specialize in supporting contractors with structural engineering, drafting, and design in the construction industry. Our partner company is growing and has the need to add Structural Drafters - Precast Concrete Drafters to their team.
Structural Drafter Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Drafters coordinate with the engineering team to produce plans for the precast concrete products.
- Coordinate with other drafter group team members to review and exchange project information necessary for design and development; utilize project database to request reviews, hold list, requests for information, and other disciplines.
- Develop plans, drawings, and 3D models; verify all designs meet structural quality and design standards.
- Prepare information needed to develop design drawings; create guidelines, checklists and other knowledge base documents, and mentor other team members in design and drafting techniques.
- Participate in project meetings, initial and design meetings, and inform managers of project needs.
- Prepare and file master sets, superseded drawings, and original drawings.
- Precast concrete drafting experience with a concrete manufacturer is required
- Minimum of an Associate or vocational degree in drafting technology
- Demonstrated ability to interpret multi-discipline engineering and vendor documents
- Experience utilizing a computer-aided drafting program - Precast Auto-Cad and 3-D Modeling a must and REVIT software is highly desirable.
Ability to communicate through emails and utilize electronic meeting requests to owners, contractors, vendors, and other contacts outside the company.
To submit yourself for the Structural Drafters opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs then call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390. You may also submit a resume directly to email@example.com #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app