Team Lead, Credit Card Disputes (FPDR)
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A TEAM LEAD, CREDIT CARD DISPUTES (FPDR)
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Call Center Supervisor
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Team Leader, Disputes, you'll take the lead as you:
· - Lead and motivate a group of team members toward the achievement of established quality, productivity, and service level goals.
· - Provide regular feedback focused on recognition for strong performance as well as recommendations for improvement to ensure maximum effectiveness.
· - Encourage and support development of team member skillset and growth within role and for future opportunities.
· - Initiate and lead strategic initiatives aimed at improving overall performance of the Disputes team.
· - Collaborate with peers and other leaders to drive results and improvements across the team.
· - 4 year degree preferred.
· - Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· - At least 2 years supervisory experience.
· - Ability to motivate and influence others in a team environment.
· - Ability to work nights and weekends in order to meet the demands of a 7 day a week, 365 day a year operation.
· - Shift is 1:30pm - 10:30pm with occasional weekends and holidays.