Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service Representative
Staffing Partners' is looking for a CSR/Logistics Coordinator in the Twin Cities. This is a contract role lasting at least six months, with some potential to turn into permanent role for the right person. This position will pay $22 to $29 per hour, depending on qualifications. Wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door at a great company!
- Communicate professionally at all times with internal and external customers
- Go above and beyond with customer service to exceed customers' expectations
- Enter client's orders into SAP
- Enter invoices into SAP
- Manage customer orders' progress
- Coordinate transporation of orders - both domestically and internationally
- Prepare documents required for international export
- SAP Experience strongly preferred
- Acute attention to detail
- Be able to work cohesively with a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in logistics, customer service, and/or distribution
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGLC in the subject line.