Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the youth program industry located in Bemidji, MN. We are seeking Custodians on 1st shift for these exciting employment opportunities! The hours are 7am -3:30pm Monday through Friday. Compensation starts at $11.50 per hour. The Custodian position is a temporary assignment lasting approximately 5 months.
Our client is a community of educators from all corners of the globe passionate about learning every minute of the day. Everyone—from Ph.D.-level instructors with years of language-teaching experience, to former villagers returning as counselors for the first time—brings a unique expertise in language and culture.
Custodian Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Sweep, mop and vacuum floors
- Wash beds, bed boxes, drawers, reachable windows, and walls as necessary
- Sanitize mattresses and put liners on beds as appropriate
- Collect dirty linen from residences
- Empty wastebaskets and take all trash to collecting points
- Wash and dry linens in laundry room
- Fold and distribute clean linen to residences and linen storage
- Stock supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
Custodian Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Work with a diverse group of people
- Work independently and as a team
- Strong time management skills
- Read and write in English
To apply for the Custodian position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Custodian position, please call our Bemidji office directly at 218-759-9787 or email DSS_Bemidji@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app