Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions to directly hire a Sales Engineer (Account Executive). From conservation to renewable energy generation, our client's dedicated employees have developed and implemented over $5 billion in energy savings solutions that help customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
This new opportunity is for a Sales Engineer (Account Executive) to partner with the Northern Midwest Regional Team to strategically market and promote energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions focusing on K-12, higher education, and local and state government markets. This position is located in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
· Develop thorough knowledge of energy industry, structure, trends, and issues to ensure full discovery and understanding of customer's primary business objectives and requirements.
· Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of solutions and services to meet customer energy savings requirements.
· Target and contact key decision makers and develop positive relationships to secure new project opportunities, sales volume, and market share.
· Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, competitive activity, and provide progress and execution updates.
· Seek internal technical project guidance to ensure achievement of customer satisfaction.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Minimum 5 years progressive experience marketing energy efficiency, renewable technology, and performance contracting solutions within energy services and target markets - including the ability to identify customer energy needs, effectively communicate energy solutions, and position client as provider of choice.
· Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings from top-level management.
· Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation skills, including effective negotiation and closing techniques.
· Bachelor degree. Active progress toward industry-related or advanced education preferred.
· Excellent verbal, written, computer communication, and technical presentation skills.
· Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
· Valid driver's license in good standing, issued by resident state required.
· May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
· Travel required.
CONTACTTo submit yourself for the Sales Engineer opportunity, please first apply online at www.doherty.jobs, then call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app