CDI is a thriving company of over 100 employees. Thanks to those valued employees, we have grown by serving our customers well and building relationships based on honesty and integrity. We design and manufacture custom desiccant dehumidifiers and critical process air handlers and offer a great workplace.
We are now hiring a Non-Licensed Electrician/Electrical Wiring Assembler position.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Wire motors and HVAC units; run conduits; assist in wiring control panels and components as needed.
- Maintain a high awareness of personal safety at all times.
- Assist in implementation of changes in methods or procedures.
- Work independently; be a good role model to others
- Interpersonal and communications skills necessary to work with others within and outside the team.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Some electrical training is helpful. This is a Non-licensed Electrician position.
- At least some experience working with electrical wiring and diagrams.
- Experience working with HVAC equipment is desirable.
- Good electrical wiring skills and aptitude.
- Able to use these tools to work with wires, fittings, and connectors: crimpers, wire cutters, hand tools, multi-meter, conduit benders
- Able to readily learn how to follow electrical diagrams.