Maintenance Supervisor - Full Time
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Missions Inc. Programs is a multi-service not for profit organization with a long history of providing services to those whose lives have been disrupted by chronic addition, homelessness and domestic violence. We are seeking employees who share our commitment to provide services with respect and compassion, as advocates for the people we serve.
We have a full-time maintenance supervisor position available with Missions Inc. Programs which includes multiple facilities located on our 38-acre campus located on the North Shore of Medicine Lake, in Plymouth, MN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of multiple facilities,
- Supervision of maintenance staff, safety officer for the organization;
- Policy development and quality improvement reporting;
- Operational and capital budget development;
- Training of maintenance and program staff.
- Applicants must possess thorough knowledge of facility maintenance practices;
- Job-related management and supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of regulations pertaining to residential facilities;
- The ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds;
- Boilers license and valid driver’s license required.
Benefits: Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance, 403(b) plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
How To Apply:
Send your letter of interest and resume or application to: Missions Inc. Programs, HR Department 3409 E. Medicine Lake Boulevard, Plymouth, MN 55441 or fax to 763.559.1195 or email to HR@missionsinc.org. Please indicate that you are applying for the Missions Inc. Maintenance Supervisor position. No phone calls please.
We invite you to visit our website at www.missionsinc.org/employment to learn more about us and to fill out an application to include with your resume and cover letter.
Missions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Maintenance Supervisor - Full Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly