Accounting & Office Admin
The qualified Applicant will be responsible for ensuring all transaction documentation is accurate, complete and processed in a timely manner. This position will serve as the liaison between the Corporate Office and the Sales & Service Department for Service Calls, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control, and perform general office duties and other functions as required. The Administrator works closely with the VP of Sales, Service Manager, and the CFO.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Service Order Processing
• Sales order entry, Invoicing
• Inventory control
• Reconciliations with great accuracy
• General office duties include answer phone, order supplies, file, mail processing and distribution
• Maintaining Customer Relations Management database systems.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
•Effective organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills required
•Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-through
•Working knowledge of office flow and procedures
•Eagerness to learn new skills and systems
•Aptitude for problem solving and strong attention to detail
•Independent worker with a cooperative attitude and dedication to building a strong team
Apply for Accounting & Office Admin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly