Shipping / Receiving / Service: This position is responsible for the shipping and receiving functions required for incoming goods and materials as well as filling and shipping customer orders. This position also performs local service calls and equipment installations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
Work from written instructions, shipping documents, and receivers.
Pull and stage orders for shipment
Unload, palletize, and stock incoming goods both manually and with aid of Fork Lift
Perform inventory cycle counts and quantity verifications
Prepare packages or palletized product for shipping via UPS, FedEx or Truck.
Enter Data accurately and efficiently.
Upon completion of training program, visit local customers for service calls.
Upon completion of training program, performs installation of equipment.
- Physical ability to routinely lift 80/100 lbs. without assistance
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and reporting of discrepancies
- Basic math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
- Demonstrates clear communication, both oral and written, using good grammar. Listens to and understands input, feedback and concerns. Provides complete information in an open, honest, and straight-forward manner. Responds promptly and positively to questions and requests.