7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry located in Faribault, MN. We are seeking a CNC Machinist on 1st shift, Monday to Friday 6:00am to 4:00pm for these exciting employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $15.00 to $17.00 per hour.
CNC Machinist Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Knowledge and use of measuring tools
· Programs Fanuc G and G&M code into machines
· Required to do a variety of assembly operations
· Ability to run preventative maintenance on machines
· Set up machines including changing/making jaws, setting appropriate tooling, zero and reference points, tool register, offsets, compensation, and verifying part programs.
CNC Machinist Requirements/Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED
· 5 years of CNC set up experience
· Strong communication skills
· Use of power and hand tools
· Willingness to work overtime when workload requires
To apply for the CNC Machinist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the CNC Machinist position, please call our Owatonna office directly at 507-444-9088 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app