Doherty Top Talent is hiring an Insurance Agent in Roswell, GA. This position is with a Berkshire Hathaway insurance divisions affiliate. This is a direct-hire opportunity with business hours Monday through Friday. Compensation starts at $40,000 base, with aggressive, uncapped commissions, benefits, and a supportive team who want to help you succeed. The main responsibility of this role is to assess for risk exposure on personal and/or commercial properties, make appropriate recommendations, and place coverage to address risks.
Insurance Agent Responsibilities:
· Market and sell personal lines P&C insurance policies.
· Proactively contact all leads to recommend appropriate insurance, quote and place coverage.
· Identify and assess client risk exposures.
· Foster referral relationships with all real estate personnel including agents, office managers and mortgage brokers to maximize sales opportunities.
· Provide work direction as appropriate to new business specialists to ensure all aspects of client on-boarding are completed properly and in a timely manner.
· Actively monitor and report to management any circumstances that may lead to a potential or actual insurance errors and omissions claim, DOI (department of insurance) or related complaints.
Insurance Agent Requirements:
· Two years' successful personal lines insurance sales experience.
· Working knowledge of risk assessment and risk management techniques.
· Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Time management and organizational skills.
· Appropriate state agent/broker personal lines insurance license for GA!
To apply for the Insurance Agent position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Insurance Agent position, please call our Minneapolis office at (612) 208-1611 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android www.doherty.jobs/app