Medical Device Assembler
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently hiring Medical Device Assemblers to work in a manufacturing facility in Somerset, WI. As a Medical Device Assembler, you will be working a Monday-Friday schedule, with the hours of 3:00pm-11:30pm, making $13.50 per hour.
SummaryMedical Device Assemblers will have the opportunity to work with a company who manufactures single-use devices for the health care, pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries. This company provides full product services from initial concept through final packaged device; including: program management, design and development, product manufacturing, clinical manufacturing, electronics integration, and global supply chain management. Join our team for the chance to earn a full-time, benefits eligible position with opportunities to advance within the company!
Medical Device Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
The Medical Device Assembler is responsible for:
· Operating machines that produce medical device components
· Working in a clean room environment and complying with all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
· Performing light assembly on medical devices according to client specifications
· Prepping parts for packaging and distribution
Medical Device Assembler Requirements
The Medical Device Assembler requires the following:
· Pre-employment screening, including a drug test
· The ability to demonstrate basic math skills to be used in the workplace
· The ability to meet color and vision standards, based on requirements of the job
To apply for the Medical Device Assembler role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions, or if you need further information about the Medical Device Assembler position, please call our New Richmond office at 715-246-6635.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app