Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the medical supply industry in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking a Material Handler to work on 1st shift (5:30am-2:00pm) for theses exciting opportunities. Compensation starts at $13.00 per hour with the opportunity to work overtime as needed.
As a Material Handler, you will be working with a global leader that provides the life sciences industry with patented and award winning thermal protection packaging. These packages safely transport pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, diagnostics, tissue, vaccines and blood supplies. Your work here matters!
Material Handler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have excellent attendance and reliability along with verifiable past employment.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Load or unload materials into containers or onto trucks, using hoists or forklifts.
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings which provides a positive influence on co-workers, clients, and vendors.
Material Handler Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience with a standup forklift
- Ability to lift on occasion up to 40 lbs.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background, Drug Screen and a DMV check
To apply for the Material Handler position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Production Associate position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app