Doherty Staffing Solutions, in partnership with our client company in Brooklyn Park, MN, is currently interviewing for Metal Finishers to work 1st shift. This is a temporary to hire position paying $19.00 - $21.00 hourly.
Our client is seeking candidates for their 1st shift Metal Finisher positions to work in their Brooklyn Park, MN location. This temporary to hire position is paying $19.00 - $21.00 hourly.
The Metal Finisher is responsible for the following:
- Grind and polish stainless steel using hand tools or hand-held power tools, a wide variety of stainless steel equipment and parts to remove excess material or burrs from surfaces, sharpen edges or corners, or buff, hone, or polish metal work pieces.
- Operate hand grinder/polisher.
- Use disc grinder to smooth out or grind parts prior to shipping.
- Grind or clean weld joints of work piece.
- Assemble component parts using hand and small power tools.
- May change hoses, fittings, air valves, etc.
- Clean-up work area daily.
The following are requirements for the Metal Finisher:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be experienced with a #4 finish.
- Previous metal finishing of stainless steel experience is required.
- Ability to understand and apply polishing/finishing technique.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must submit to criminal background check and drug screen.
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Metal Finisher position, please apply at www.doherty.jobs and contact the Doherty Staffing office at (952) 835-8883 if you have any questions.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app