Warehouse Associate/Order Puller
Doherty Staffing Solutions has a rewarding position for Warehouse Associates/Order Pullers in Eau Claire, WI. Schedules for these full-time positions will be either 2nd or 3rd shift with a pay rate of $12.40 - $13.00 per hour depending on shift.
The Warehouse Associate/Order puller positions exist in a manufacturing facility that serves warehouses across the nation. The company prides itself on quality and innovation. We are seeking a team-player to join our team that wants to work for a company that believes its associates are its greatest asset.
Warehouse Associate/Order Puller Responsibilities
· The Warehouse Associate/Order Puller positions are responsible for:
· Picks and packs orders to be released to the transfer department
· Load and unload all incoming/outgoing freight
· Notates damage and piece counts
· Stocks all goods in appropriate in-bin locations
· Operates all warehouse equipment such as forklift, picker, radio frequency scanner, etc.
Warehouse Associate/Order Puller Requirements
· The following are required for the Warehouse Associate/Order Puller role:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Adhere to schedule with some flexibility for overtime and under-time hours
· Ability to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
· Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds
· Attention to detail
· Ability to keep clean, organized work environment
If you are interested in joining our team as an Warehouse Associate - Order Puller please click Apply Now. For questions and inquiries, please call our Eau Claire office at 715.514.3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app