Full-Time Floating Teller / Member Service Representative
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Building Trades Credit Union is seeking one full-time floating teller / member service representative for our branches in Maple Grove, Shoreview, and Bloomington Minnesota.
Tellers / Member Service Representatives (MSRs) handle routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, etc.) and balance these transactions daily while ensuring a positive interaction with members and non-members.
Other responsibilities include:
- opening and closing accounts
- providing excellent service in person and over the phone
- assisting members with online banking, mobile banking and bill pay questions and issues
- assisting members with credit and debit card questions and issues
- cross-selling products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior teller, cash handling and customer service/sales experience required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to work well with others
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Previous bank or credit union experience required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with members and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a union position. Days: Monday-Friday. Hours: 8:45am to 5:15pm. 37.5 Hours Per Week.
Please email your resume to: chantellem@buildingtradesCU.com
To learn more about Building Trades Credit Union, visit us at www.buildingtradesCU.com
Apply for Full-Time Floating Teller / Member Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly