Inginaire is seeking qualified candidates for a Second Shift Quality Technician for our client in Rochester, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
- Inspects parts accurately using all available measuring tools. Communicate with engineers and operators on blue print reading and Geometric Tolerancing.
- Use trig in the calculation of angles, understand SPC usage, use computers and software with minimal instruction and keep files and folders organized.
- Maintain gage calibration program for both internal and outsourced inspection equipment. Working knowledge of PCDMIS desired.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and Gagetrac software a plus.
- Machining manufacturing experience a plus.
- Clean and maintain the CMM's. Calibrate probe tips for the CMM's.
- Prepare parts (remove dirt, chips, moisture and lint) to be inspected on the CMM's.
- Record results of measurements. (PCDMIS)
- Provide feedback to operators on measurements and any necessary adjustments. (GD&T)
- Perform first and last part measurements as requested by operators and supervisors.
- Perform incoming inspections on sub-contracted operations as required.
- Assist in ISIR measurements and the completing of the PPAP paperwork.
- Assist operators in completing SPC gage capabilities and process charting.
- Perform gage calibration duties. (Gagetrac)
- Keep inspection fixtures and gages in good repair and adjusted for alignment.
- Perform process audits in work cells.
- Assist in compliance to ISO standards and BTM procedures.
- May perform other tasks as company requires.