DCM Services is the industry leader in estate account resolution services, maximizing the value of estate portfolios across financial services, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries through innovation, brand protection, and performance. Using a consultative approach, we offer a full range of services from proprietary web-based solutions to full outsourcing, maintaining an unmatched spectrum of innovative solutions. Our employees are tenured, and enjoy the support of a strong call center team. If you are looking for a career with upward mobility opportunities and are ready for a more structured career that supports a positive work/life balance, you’ve come to the right place!
DCM Services offers a unique culture that focuses on estate collections, the highest ethical standards, and a supportive and goal-oriented environment.
As a successful Account Manager, you will play a key role within the Business Development team. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining relationships with a number of clients, through collaboration with Marketing, Operations, Technology, Analytics and Compliance. The Account Manager has oversight of all activities related to the client and needs to ensure that all tasks are completed and handled timely.
In this role, the individual must be able to demonstrate the behaviors and skills described below and must be able to perform a variety of duties which may include but not limited to:
Core 4 Skills and Behaviors Required by All Employees of the Company:
- Ability to communicate effectively in either written or oral form; maintains attention and actively listens to others ideas and thoughts.
- Effectively demonstrates attentive listening through body language, taking notes, etc. Uses active listening to clarify questions or concerns.
- Gathers and analyzes information and data; making logical decisions based on available facts and impact with short and long-term priorities.
- Demonstrates willingness and is excited to face new challenges; presenting ideas that demonstrate the ability to adapt to change.
- Educating the client regarding DCM Services processes and industry items
- Establishing on-going communication strategies with assigned clients
- Ensure client revenue and profitability targets achieved on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Review daily reports to ensure placement expectations and processes are adhered to
- Capitalizing on market share opportunities
- Introducing multiple lines of services
- Educating clients on DCM Services proprietary probate model
- Ensuring all performance deliverables and expectations are met
- Communicating all client updates with the rest of the organization
- Collaborating with all departments in the organization
- Maintain/develop client and prospect database. Respond to and follow up on sales inquires by telephone and personal visits
- Actively manage problem resolution and escalation procedures for given clients
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships that meet Company core values
- Potential to represent the Company at Trade Association meetings/events
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Coordinate, lead and present to external client meetings, internal meetings and other industry events to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Main contact as needed in order to address client needs for all solutions, including Probate Finder OnDemand
- Understand and adhere to Company information security and privacy responsibilities as detailed in the Information Resources Usage Policy, Employee Manual, and client-specific publications
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of customer or client management experience
- Understanding of healthcare, financial services, collections and/or receivables industries
- General understanding of probate processes - preferred
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications, Primarily: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Effective communication skills in either written or oral form; as well as excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate actively listening skills to other individuals thoughts and ideas
- Must be comfortable work under strict deadlines and pressure
- Ability to lead teams, including internal and external meetings
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as a team as required
- Understands to deliver and achieve desired results the ability to work across multiple levels within the organization both internally as well as externally; this may include the ability to lead a variety of teams to implement new clients or facilitate changes with existing customers
- Gathers and analyzes information and data; making logical decisions based on available facts and impact with short and long-term priorities
- Demonstrates willingness and excitement to face new challenges; presents ideas that demonstrate the ability to adapt to change
- Willingness to travel up to 25% - as required
Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent experience
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Along with supportive and positive work environment, DCM Services also provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package matched with generous employer contributions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) with match
- Paid time off
- Family-friendly, flexible work schedules
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Monthly - Lunch and Breakfast
- Weekly - bagels/pastry, fresh fruit and popcorn.
- Great location in the Best Buy Corporate Headquarters complex
- Three metro transit stations and quick access to 35W, Hwy 100 & 494
- On-site cafeteria and two Caribou Coffee
- Game room, fitness center, and US Bank
DCM Services is proud to be named a 2016 Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star Tribune!
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
Some college or better.
3-5 years: Business Development
3-5 years: Sales
3-5 years: Account Management